Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cinema (Part 2)

The following films are the latter half of my top ten list. I have recently completed the first 100 films on IMDB's top 250. I previously posted my top five and whats below is my number 6-10:

6. Reservoir Dogs- In this film, a jewelry heist goes wrong because of a tip-off from an insider. The story explains each character and their search for a mole.

7. The Shining- This showcases what I think to be Jack Nicholson's finest acting. A writer becomes caretaker to a winter lodge where while he is secluded here, is driven mad and attempts to kill his family. He has a real knack for playing a psycho.

8.  Gladiator- Terrific acting and filled with action, a man is falsely accused of killing the emperor and sentenced to slavery. This story explains his journey back to freedom.

9. The Godfather- Enough said.

10. Momento- A Christopher Nolan film, about a man who searches for the man who killed his wife, though he struggles to remember all of what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment