Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

WalMart- The skidmark

WalMart is the skidmark on the underpants of grocery stores. Don't get me wrong, apart from the rednecks who view this place as a haven where they cannot only purchase groceries, but gun shells and fishing line, there are a class of regular people there to find the good deals on food, drinks, etc. However, apart from these "regular" people, these others have only a few reasons for coming to this dull store of grey and blue walls where all the employees look at you with a look of defeat in there eyes as if that were the last option. Dirt cheap beer and anything that is the great value brand. The only reason I say this is because my last encounter at WalMart consisted of a man purchasing two cases of Natural Light, and great value sausage. I laughed at first until I saw another person doing almost the same thing. Two cases of Budweiser and great value chips and then as if it were a dream, two more. One was carrying Bud Light and great value wings and the other, sure enough, with Miller Light and great value milk. I certainly hope they don't all plan on mixing the following. Maybe it's because I see these things that I think of those at WalMart as a lowest of the low class but with good reason. Rednecks mixing up football and baseball teams, even more recently a young man bolting out with a 50 inch flat screen making it as far as Whataburger, people putting alcohol ahead of providing for their famiy, and now add to that list the sad way people spend their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment