Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cats superiority to Humans- or so they think

After a very deterring argument with Madison about cats, it came to my attention that some people actually think cats LIKE them. This could not be farther from the truth. Cats have 2 wishes in life. First, feed me you pathetic stupid humans. Second, shut up and leave me alone idiots until I feel I need to be petted and then I will come to you. And somehow, for the people whom cats play an important role in their lives, they still love the cat like a child. Now, not to say that their are the rare few exceptions of cats who have attachments to their owners. There are. But as a whole cats continue living their lives believing that you serve no purpose to them and that they could continue the same style of life without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment