Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Who's Truck?

As I park in my local Chick-fil-a parking lot, I spot an oversized truck, appearing to have a lift of at least a few feet. It looks as if a car could pass under it like in The Fast and the Furious. Anyways, as I walk inside I begin scanning the room out of pure curiosity. I see a very large man dressed like a hunter or Nascar fan so automatically I assume this is the owner. Case closed. It wasn't until after I saw this very man walk outside and get into a Prius that I began wondering who could own this ridiculous monstrosity. As I am eating I see a very small lady stand up and begin walking for the door. She drew my attention because when I say she was small, I am referring to somewhere in the 4 foot range. She walks directly up to the truck hops up on the foot ladder on the side, opens the door, and then exercises what seems to be gymnast training as she launches herself into the driver seat. The door is slammed reversed and then peels out of the parking lot. Lesson learned. I wont ever judge a book by its cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment